Tandem Tablet Holder for Microsoft Surface
Power your monitor with a Surface mounted to the side acting as a second display. Power your monitor with a Surface mounted underneath as a touch-enabled pad.
- A simple push of a thumb releases the tablet from the easel, allowing you to quickly go mobile with your tablet.
- Sturdy metal construction maintains touch-screen stability. Works great with a stylus and drawing applications.
- The tablet easel can be installed at the bottom or either side of your monitor. The holder assembly easily attaches to the VESA plate of your monitor mount.
- Easily remove the tablet from the cradle when you need to go mobile.
- Lightweight design ensures effortless mounting arm adjustment.
- Recommended Scenarios: Easily connect your Surface tablet within your workspace, allowing the Surface to drive one or multiple monitors.
- In the Box: Includes tablet easel, easel crossbar, Surface Dock box, VESA interface plate, mounting hardware.
- Warranty Info: Five (5) years
- Installation Video: http://www.ergotron.com/Portals/0/tp/G/Ac/888-97-400-G.pdf
- Technical Specs: Min/Max Tablet Dimensions: min. dims = 7.3" x 10.5" x .36"; max. dims = 9.5" x 12" x 0.9".
- Product Dimensions: 6.5lbs
- Package Dimensions: 8.5lbs, 20 x 16.3 x 4.5