Zip40 Charging and Management Cart
The Zip40 is a truly universal cart for transporting, securing, protecting and charging all your mobile Surface devices. This management cart comes pre-installed with CAT6 Ethernet cables!
- Adjustable dividers gives you flexibility to create the capacity option that works for you. Up to 40-unit capacity with 1.1"-wide slots and partial shelf for extra storage.
- Compact 30"W x 26"D (77 x 66 cm) footprint saves valuable space and makes the cart easy to maneuver in small spaces.
- PowerShuttle power management system charges up to 30% faster than a standard round-robin charging system so devices are ready you need them.
- Durable steel doors include a solid three-point mechanism with key lock. Option to add your own padlock for additional security.
- Management capability available to make it easy to update devices via Wake-On-LAN. Includes pre-installed CAT6 Ethernet cables and mounting brackets for a customer-provided 1U standard rack mountable Ethernet switch (not included)
- Recommended Scenarios: This charging cart is ideal for any environment that requires multiple devices to be charged at one time regardless of device type.
- In the Box: Includes 40 dividers, 9 small device divider stoppers, country-specific power cord, 4 country-specific 10-outlet power strips, two 20-unit brick storage trays, 4 5" dual-wheel locking casters, & more!
- Warranty Info: (10) years mechanical/workmanship; (2) years electrical components; (1) year cables (power/Ethernet)
- Promo Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVmpZvBwhPQ
- Installation Video: http://www.ergotron.com/Portals/0/tp/G/tab/888-24-324-G.pdf
- Technical Specs: Maximum device dimensions: 17.1"W x 11.2"H including case and cord. Weight capacity: Total = 255 lbs; 76.5 lbs per shelf (3 shelves total in cart); 25 lbs top worksurface.
- Product Dimensions: 181 lbs, 30.3"W x 26.1"D x 45.4"H
- Package Dimensions: 227 lbs, 37"W x 30"D x 52"H